Tuk to the Road

The trials and tukulations of Jo, Ants and Ting Tong the tuk tuk and our three-wheeled odyssey from Bangkok to Brighton...in aid of the mental health charity Mind. For more information please see www.tuktotheroad.com

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Trisha (22nd November, 10.30am)

Brighton

Tomorrow morning I will be studying calculus in triple maths. However, you can also find me on your TV screen at 10.30am on Channel 5. I made an appearance on Trisha a few weeks back as an active audience member talking about self-harm and depression.

My wonderful mum will be recording it for me and I will watch it at a later date with my hands over my face groaning about how I really don't like the sound of my voice.

I will write a longer blog soon, but right now I have to play with my ferrets and write up my physics practical.

Jo

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home